Wednesday, January 28, 2004

well i surely know my baby's gonna drown me after she reads this. yes, it's 0832 and i'm SUPPOSED to be in school. but thanks to procrastination, laziness and exhaustion, i'd be late even if i left home at 0800. hah! GOD HELP ME!! hmmmm have got to kick this habit of mine, of being slow in every single thing that i do. where's the ZEAL i had a couple of months back? did it all just disappear? answer: NO. FACT: i'm lazy. Alright, alright! i get the point. time to whud, remind myself of secondary school days whilst i was in that gruesome NPCC? hahs, where you could do more than 2 things in a minute? change from your full uniform to your physical attire in 30 seconds? my oh my. come to think of it, it was interesting. thankfully i wasn't an NCO, i was only a PTI. yea, physical training instructor. haaaaa anyways, mum's down. gonna go for breakfast now. blog laters. all the best for you test darling! love ya! ciaos.